IMM 6.67% 32.0¢ immutep limited

dndn to rebound in 2012, page-20

1. 46,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hi marco1966. I agree that given this is a well funded company with all milestones so far ticked its reasonable to expect we should be doing better. However, while there are holders willing to sell at these prices and buyers holding back we will continue to move sideways. During Dec the shortsellers basically punished the stock and held back any momentum. I do note though that volumes are low at the moment so the reality is that most are hanging on to their stock. The buy side is definitely stronger than the sell side and only a very small number of shares sold at 16c. The shortsellers were not in play yesterday and provided they keep staying out cant see much happening either way.

Their are currently 2.88mill lined up to buy at 16c and 332.2k to sell at 16.5c.

Whether one likes it or not thats the market position for PRR currently. IMO Dendreon will have a marginal impact on PRR and its PRR specific news that will be the main driver of the PRR sp. Notwithstanding the continuing rise of Dendreon will be a positive for biotechs and PRR.

I just point out that on the surface the 80% increase in the Dendreon sp sounds phenomenal but when one looks at in perspective the rise is not that great compared to its decline after its revenue downgrade. The 80% increase is off an extraordiarily low base. The current Dendreon sp is still only about a third of what it used to be before its decline. So a fair way to go yet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.0¢
Change
0.020(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $464.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.5¢ 32.3¢ 30.0¢ $1.040M 3.328M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 31.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.0¢ 42705 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.