IMM 0.00% 35.5¢ immutep limited

dndn: update from inside the j.p morgan conf, page-10

1. 46,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hi isplicer you raise a valid point. DNDN is a positive but the sp for PRR is flat. This needs to be put into perspective. The fluctuation in sp since the Dendreon improvement, has been marginally up and marginally down. The good news is that when it went up it was on better volume and when it went down its on fairly low volume. But remember Marginally up and marginally down. There is no great rush of people wanting out and as you would know much of the selling in Dec were short sells. I can post the figures if you wish.

I posted details that DNDN share price still has a long way to go to get back to its pre-downgrade price. It is still only about a third of that. I would hope that as further improvement comes PRR will benefit.

So not much buying and not much selling going on with PRR at the moment with about 99.5% of holders hanging on to their stock and only small volume being traded. The volume in whatever direction will likely come when Prima reports its next major milestone, whether its Dubai progress report, Nasdaq or Canvass.

For me I am optimistic because PRR is cashed up, appears to have the goods, periodic news flow to come, and Dendreon improving its position. Will the market provide a reward for these things. Remains to be seen?? LOL!

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $515.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.0¢ 36.0¢ 34.5¢ $670.1K 1.893M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 44785 35.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.5¢ 22453 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.