DNK 0.00% 31.7¢ danakali limited

G'day Phuket Guy, after looking at your website. It immediately...

1. 780 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    G'day Phuket Guy, after looking at your website. It immediately struck me as a penny stock newsletter type set up. Where you heavily promote a stock through having lots of members in your club. Naturally it will see a significant uptake with lots of members initially investing. So who is to say you or your members don't sell into that hype? I'm not saying you do, but maybe other members of your club do if they invest before your stock pick goes public?

Your original post just seemed like major advertising for your penny stock club which you also have to pay 100 dollars for to become a member. Another good way of making money. Anyway I'm giving you free promotion by talking about your club lol.

Let me be clear im not saying this isn't a good stock pick. I would have to do my own due diligence in assessing whether this is currently a good investment before making that judgement. But your original post which has been removed made some very big claims. You said from memory that you and your club will secure funding for this project? Is that correct? As well as some other very big claims.

If you are for real and want to be taken seriously why aren't you more transparent? What's your name and history? Or are you just the promoter for your club?

To be honest I really don't care whether you answer these questions or not. I don't want to pursue this matter any further as I don't have the time, energy, interest or inclination to delve further into this matter.

And if I'm wrong and way of the mark about you and your club i apologise in advance. Lastly let me say this though, I do wish you and all the other investors in DNK luck. I hope you make a bundle. Have a great day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DNK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.