BLV 0.00% 1.6¢ blossomvale holdings ltd

do another announcement

1. 2,649 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    Generally speaking, the local pub gives me to understand that buying a slab of beer is conditional on me raising the funds. As luck would have it, usually, I have already raised the funds.

NMS has cash from the last capital raising, its modest maiden profit and cash-flow, so it seems a bit slack to now baldly state "The acquisition is conditional upon Neptune raising sufficient funds to complete the purchase within 90 days." without reference to what sum they need to raise, whether they have already raised it or, if not, how they propose to do so.

When an announcement will prompt questions of the bleedingly obvious variety the announcement should include the answers to those questions, especially an announcement about a notable and planned step forward, with the potential to drive the price up.

Waiting for a more informative announcement...

One thing that occurs to me after previewing this snakey post is that if the next company acquisition is close it may have interfered with both available cash and a detailed explanation. Either way, would like more detailed info...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.