GDO 0.00% 30.0¢ gold one international limited

do baiyin really intend to buy our shares?

1. 130 Posts.
    Baiyin already own 18% of GDO and want 60%
    from the announcement
    "The capital injection of A$150 million from the Consortium, through BidCo making an initial subscription for
    shares in Gold One, will significantly bolster the company?s balance sheet. The subscription price represents
    a 7.0% discount to the latest closing price and a 9.1% discount to the 30-day VWAP of Gold One shares on
    the ASX, and a discount of 11.4% to the latest closing price and a 7.6% discount to the 30-day VWAP on the
    JSE."
    It seems to me ( and I'm happy to be corrected) that with new shares issued for the capital investment of 150 million Baiyin will already have 51% of GDO
    BAiyin also have an option to aquire more of the company without buying shares from shareholders
    "The Consortium may subscribe for up to an additional 188.7 million shares in Gold One at A$0.53, should the
    initial subscription by the Consortium and acceptances of the A$0.55 per Gold One share cash offer not
    result in the Consortium achieving an aggregate interest of 60% in Gold One?s ordinary share capital in issue
    on a fully diluted basis."

NOw as the buyour doesnt start immediately I'm hoping someone can tell me
    1) is the company able to buy GDO shares on market now?
    2) are they obligated to buy at the proposed 55c if they already have the 60% of the company? ( which they appear to have any time they wish)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.