Do Christians sin ? ABSOLUTELY

1. 3,335 Posts.

Disclaimer, I can’t save you, I’m here to help lead you to Christ

I don’t have the ability to change your burning heart and mind that is against Christ

Every air breathing day of our life we ( and EVERYONE) sins

Sin is disobeying any of The Commandments in desire, word, deed or by omission

-----------------

Eg Mark 12 : 31

How many Christians open their personal home and have a homeless unrelated destitute person living in it without strings ?
    I could but I don’t <--- SINNER !!!!!

------------------

Flick the excuses, if they don’t admit that they still sin then are you talking to a Christian ?

So why and how quickly can a sinner be saved from deserved eternal punishment and what changes do they notice afterwards ?
    -------------

My understanding :-

The absolute moment in thought and in heart that you confess to Christ (confessing to a priest wont save you) that you are a sinner deserving of eternal punishment and believe that He rose from the dead to save you and any sinner who believes, all your past and future sin is forgiven and you are sealed by The Holy Spirit.
    ---------------

You still will mess up every day but now you will know it and feel it, you will have a desire to learn more about Gods word and help lead others to Christ.

Your FREE gift of being saved is a gift that is not earned nor deserved nor lost based on anything you do (work) or don’t.
    ---------------

Absolutely, do good things as your abilities allow and mention what you do is your way of thanking Christ for what He did for you.

EG..someone picking up cigarette butts, walk up to them and give them 5 bucks telling them its from Christ – not from you.

What good is done if you feed the hungry without mentioning Christ only to let them fall into the furnace ?

Christians will be judged ( not lost ) based on their earthly works

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.