Do Christians sin ? ABSOLUTELY, page-223

1. 24,282 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I see you as Coppo has done, you are ignoring your false claim error, the KEY topic, in that You, yes You, claimed you gave me those words when you and I were debating an interpretation matter and I pointed out to you, that is NOT the case as you Never initially gave or addressed those words to me.

That is your error, No big deal until You bend over backwards as you always do, trying to talk your way out of it, run the discussions away from the initial topic, false claim.

And I can assure you, every time you do it, it will be "Exactly how it goes".

And yes I'm sure the readers IF they were seriously interested, WILL find exactly what I am saying here, in our posts, no question about it.
    So the only fool is, you fooling yourself in thinking, no one could actually read for themselves.
    However, your general game plan that you always do is, to TRY and create confusion so no one else can tell, run it off the rails.
    But obviously, that gives you a Buzz eek.png
    Oddly enough, it seems you pulled the wool over Coppo's eyes, confused, this time.
    I say odd, because on the hole, I consider he does reasonably well at examining words and word structure etc.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.