Do Christians sin ? ABSOLUTELY, page-253

1. 14,031 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 140
    The evidence will be there, I didn't intend any confrontation. I have repeatedly looked for confirmation of Atwill's claims and always found them to be true. This particular evidence you now ask for is not likely in Josephus, and I haven't got to other accounts yet. As to Hitchens, I am sure that he would agree with Atwill's thesis. Now you run along and see if you can find evidence that the Romans respected other people's gods and in no way tried to appropriate or tame them or to win them over in any way. It is you who is making the extraordinary claim.

Published on Jan 17, 2012
    Subscribed 15K

https://caesarsmessiahdoc.com/. Jesus a fictional allegoryDr. Rod Blackhirst, Lecturer in Religious Studies at La Trobe University, Australia explains how he independently came to the conclusion that the Flavian Caesars created Christianity. This is an excerpt from the complete Blackhirst interview done for the Caesar's Messiah documentary. It is available as a Bonus Scene on the Blu-ray dvd of "Caesar's Messiah: The Roman Conspiracy to Invent Jesus" produced by Fritz Heede, Nijole Sparkis and Joe Atwill. Find out more at caesarsmessiahdoc.com
    Last edited by tigmeister: 11/08/19

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.