Do Christians sin ? ABSOLUTELY, page-285

1. 24,258 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    No, the "Kingdom" did not come. You need to re-examine this interpretation of yours.
    Read the context in which those verses appear.
    You cannot exclude that Jesus was preparing his disciples for his death ... as per "It is written that the Son of Man must

No one has said otherwise and in fact I told you to backup the verses (go further back) to get the context.
    Jesus even spoke of their death, no point in gaining the world etc.
    So he was telling them doom and gloom.
    He also talks about losing your life, but also tells you how to save it.

Then after dishing out this doom and gloom, he changes tact, so to speak and gives "some of them", some good news as in;
    Mark 9:1 - And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That there be some of them that stand here, which shall not taste of death, till they have seen the kingdom of God come with power.

described this coming with pomp and fireworks and Angels and trumpets and just judgment and gnashing of teeth, as the coming of the Kingdom of God.
    No way is your lingo here related to the Mark 9:1 event.
    Both events include the Kingdom of God, but different aspects of it.

I told you that basically and whether you like it or not, in short the Kingdom of God is DABAR --> Word = Door, House to pasture, God the Head of.

-------------
    Tax man and tax free, grrrrr tell me about the buggers.
    We sold our property which we currently still live in around 2 yrs ago.
    Which meant from a tax perspective, we no longer had a primary place of residence.
    I purchased another property, vacant land same time as selling and immediately progressed earthworks etc to build our house, to be our primary residence.
    Well, blow me down, six mths later they send me a bill for this nonsense, Land Tax, several thousands.
    What The..............eventually the buggers give us exemption as where building to live in, however, this apparently only last 2 TAX years and if your not in the new house, back pay is required, hence highway robbery a bill for 3,600 odd.
    Bugger me, progress and build has never ceased, I just about live on the property, but they don't care.
    They rolled the exemption over, more time as in 2 years, but your prior exemption is like an Indian giver, taken back off you.

Builder has run way past build time but as I said to the Tax man, to challenge that in legal proceedings, it will cost you way more than it's worth and stall the build even longer.
    Apparently their considering the matter, but my hopes are not high, based on what the buggers told me, Act such and such, in other words, a Number is effectively going to decide our fate.

Basically, the whole system is stacked to encourage you to become a parasite.
    To be self funded as we are, all the cards get stacked against you and you pretty much get zero benefits, just devious ways to try and bleed you dry.

So we ATM, are not happy Jan's tongue.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.