Do Christians sin ? ABSOLUTELY, page-6

1. 22,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    This, then needs to be made public by water baptism.
    (1 Peter 3:21) Baptism, which corresponds to this, is also now saving you (not by the removing of the filth of the flesh, but by the request to God for a good conscience), through the resurrection of Jesus Christ.

Where in the Bible does it say,..... it needs to be done in public?
    Where does ii say it needs to be done with an audience?

Does the following suggest it would be a public matter?
    Matt 6:5-6 - And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.
    But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

Your 1 Peter 3:21 doesn't even mention water, which your lead in words, message, appears to suggest.
    Have you taken notice, consider what John IS saying in the following;
    John 1:33 - And I knew him not: but he that sent me to baptize with water, the same said unto me, Upon whom thou shalt see the Spirit descending, and remaining on him, the same is he which baptizeth with the Holy Ghost.
    And yet,..if memory serves me correct, according to the Bible, Jesus didn't literally Baptize anyone in water.

With --> Holy Ghost =
    John 4:24 - Spirit the God IS......................Now we know full well from the Bible, The Spirit in this regard, there is but ONE Spirit, just as the Almighty God and Father is ONE = The Holy Spirit IS the One and only Almighty God and Father.

Hence 1 & 2 Cor interchanges The Spirit and God = They are one in the same.
    We are to be the Temple, for God and the Spirit to dwell in, meaning there are not Two dwelling in you here in these verses, but ONE, Almighty God and Father.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.