First up mate, cobba (lol), there is no devious reason etc for...

1. 23,055 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    First up mate, cobba (lol), there is no devious reason etc for me generally quoting mark, just the simple fact that, Mark Ch 9 and ch 13, the other events,..... those references (mark's) and what their about, appear to be in my memory bank.
    Where as the same accounts in Matt and Luke, I would have to look up which chapters they are in, hence, in jumps Mark smile.png

The some of them standing here,.... it's imminent, as Jesus repeated, kept saying, close at hand, the kingdom while he was running around etc.
    The reason that only some of them standing there will see, experience the Kingdom with power is, more so those who are on board, got the truth, accepted God and Jesus as the Kingdom with Power mate, like or lump it, IS the Comforter, Advocate, Spirit of Truth, Holy Spirit which are all one in the same = the Almighty God and Father.

That's what was in Jesus, hence he said I will send you another comforter.
    The Keys to the Kingdom are the word of God and as the Bible says, some (many lol) will try and climb in another way, Kingdom not yet on earth as in heaven.
    Yes, some of them might have dropped off the perch.

Mark 8:38 - Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.

Now then mate, you need to back up from this verse, 4-5 verses here and digest the lingo, messages.
    This 8:38 might very well be the "momentous event" mentioned in Mark Ch 13.
    However, after scaring the pants off them haha, he gives comfort for some of them with;
    Mark 9:1 - And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That there be some of them that stand here, which shall not taste of death, till they have seen the kingdom of God come with power.

Keep in mind, the subject prior to 8:38 with the conclusion, doom and gloom of 8:38 and then the topic, Bible moves to an entirely different subject.
    -------
    We know (Biblically) that both the Transfiguration and Pentacost were separate events on their own. Neither correspond with the descriptions of the "momentous event" known as the 2nd coming and clearly it did not occur in the time frame indicated.

I have never said the Transfiguration were part of either the Mark ch 9 or ch 13.
    But as for Pentecost, you are partly right but also wrong.
    The Comforter, Advocate, Spirit of Truth, Holy Spirit which is power, is what's referenced to in the some standing here.

It means, you can come into Dabar = Word = To a Door, which we now know Jesus has become, into the House for pasture = the word of God with God at the head = Word, THE Word, The Aleph Tav.

Oh that's right, you probably won't like that lingo tongue.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.