''A bit like the Hokey Pokey, but unfortunately for you,...

1. 23,210 Posts.
    ''A bit like the Hokey Pokey, but unfortunately for you, "that's,.. not what it's all about" as your putting the wrong part in''

I'm not the one who is logically challenged to the degree that we see in your posts.

One more time.

The promised event;
    “For the Son of Man is going to come in the glory of His Father with His angels, and will then repay every man according to his deeds.''

The promise of when this is to happen;
    Truly I say to you, there are some of those who are standing here who will not taste death until they see the Son of Man coming in His kingdom.“ (Matthew 16: 27, 28)

The same promised event;
    ''And then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky with power and great glory. And He will send forth His angels with a great trumpet and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of the sky to the other.''

Truly I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things take place.“ (Matthew 24: 25-34)

The same promised event;
    “Then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. But when these things begin to take place, straighten up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near

Truly I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all things take place.“ (Luke 21:27-32)

Can you see a pattern here, Mr Wotsup?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.