The promised event;“For the Son of Man is going to come in the...

1. 23,041 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    The promised event;
    “For the Son of Man is going to come in the glory of His Father with His angels, and will then repay every man according to his deeds.''
    Every man, --> NOT some of them.

The promise of when this is to happen;
    Truly I say to you, there are some of those who are standing here who will not taste death until they see the Son of Man coming in His kingdom.“ (Matthew 16: 27, 28)
    Some of those --> Not every man or all the tribes of earth and this verse is not the timing of your fist quote here.
    After Jesus tells them of doom and gloom, death and for those that do this and that, they will not see death, hence he gives "some of them" the good news, you quote here.

The same promised event;
    ''And then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky with power and great glory. And He will send forth His angels with a great trumpet and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of the sky to the other.''
    All the tribes --> not some of them as per Matt 16:28, which is Not this event you have here.

Truly I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things take place.“ (Matthew 24: 25-34)
    Again, this is not speaking of the some standing here, Matt 16:28

The same promised event;
    “Then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. But when these things begin to take place, straighten up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near

Truly I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all things take place.“ (Luke 21:27-32)

Can you see a pattern here, Mr Wotsup? DBT --> Some OF them standing here is NOT referring to "evey man" or "all the tribes of earth".
    Such a simple thing and yet, clearly not simple for you.
    Jesus's advice --> Mark 10:15 - Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child, he shall not enter therein.
    What's this receiving he is speaking of --> The Word = The Word Of God, which is Spirit -> The Kingdom.
    Matt 12:28 - But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is come unto you.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.