Do Christians sin ? ABSOLUTELY, page-304

1. 8,407 Posts.
    "So he throws this Some standing here is as a comforter to them, after putting the sh... up them.​
    So he in effect, deviates off the doom and gloom subject, onto another, all be it brief."

There is no suggestion from either the words or the context that Jesus said that as comfort. It was said as a simple matter of fact and to indicate it would happen within their generation. The only comfort was in telling them that he would return within their generation.
    Nothing more, nothing less.

The verses are quite straightforward and the context is quite straightforward.
    It is only the strange wotsupian mind that finds a way to misunderstand it and refuses any attempt to question the misunderstanding.

"Goodness me, what are you NOT grasping the likes of his repeated words, Kingdom near at hand, in your midst etc AND;
    Luke 11:20 - But if I with the finger -->(Spirit as per Mark) of God cast out devils, no doubt the kingdom of God is come upon you.
    Are you saying this verse is porks?"

Nothing to do with "porks".
    I am saying you have used the expression "Kingdom of God" as if it always referred to the same thing when clearly it doesn't.
    It is your limited experience of how meaning is conveyed through the imagery of religious language, that causes you to come to these strange interpretations.

Last edited by Copperbod: 14/08/19

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.