"I read many of the posts and only offer what hopefully may...

1. 8,407 Posts.
    "I read many of the posts and only offer what hopefully may cause readers to consider there is more beyond their own personal consciousness of one Life .
    I have been blessed with silent support and protection , so to reach a completion point now in this time ."

That is all well and good as an expression of your journey ... but not verifiable within the limitations of HC.
    Except perhaps for those who hear a faint echo in their own understanding.

I was told a long time ago by someone skilled in adapting reality to what actually helps others .. "It is not only necessary to understand .. but to be understood."
    That is the perennial issue for those who seek to bring practical help to people who see everything upside down.
    What is the point in proclaiming "truths" which the recipient has no way of verifying ? Their acceptance based on what appeals to them is worse than useless.
    No one can substitute their own understanding on another or act as a substitute for personal experience.

For example, you have spoken about personal experience with (the gospel version ?) of Jesus.
    If you feel you have understanding then the challenge is how to adapt that understanding such that it draws others to seek verification, rather than take the easy way of belief which pretends to be Faith but leads nowhere.

Why not comment on Tigmeister's enthusiasm for Atwill's "Roman invention" theory ?
    Perhaps comment on the JW version of Jesus versus the Catholic version, versus the Protestant version, versus the Jewish version, versus the Theosophical version versus the ....
    None of it will sway them but may be of interest to others.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.