STX 0.00% 19.5¢ strike energy limited

Not sure how long you've been with the market, but that sp...

1. 1,848 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 495
    Not sure how long you've been with the market, but that sp behaviour we all witnessed and now feel/felt is common in the market place, more so amongst the micro and small caps.

It doesn't make it right, and if you know a way to somehow make it stop everyone would love you for it. But unfortunately it has become the modus operandi of micros and smalls as they transition into small-medium caps.

Even medium to large caps feel the same sort of pain.

If you do enough research, you will notice there are equally the same sort of complaints now or in the past at many other stocks in HotCopper. Look at CVN, BPT, etc. every now and then you'll see the same sort of complaints of the sp being held back or shorters manipulating or bot action, etc, etc.

I'm not saying it is right, it is definitely wrong or feels wrong; but it has become the nature of the market. If you start looking at other indices like the NASDQ and NYSE you'll see even much more profound behaviour.

All I can say is, if you want to be in the ASX or STX then you will have to live with "that" game. It ain't for the faint hearted, you will have to roll with the punches! It's a boxing match between buyers, traders, and investors. You can't go boxing and not expect to get punched! if you want more peace of mind, perhaps lay off the market and just stick to managed funds or property investment. By buy a sandwich shop in your neighbourhood! At least you can expense money there for tax purposes!
    Last edited by DanglingPointer: 21/11/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $558.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 28.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 452905 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.20pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.