PLS 4.38% $2.84 pilbara minerals limited

Hi Maya.M Yes I agree with you it is dissapointing to see such a...

1. 2,390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2867
    Hi Maya.M
    Yes I agree with you it is dissapointing to see such a SP retrace but our wonderful deposit gets bigger by each and every hour of every day and the management team push on with progressing the project regardless of the vitriolic words being sprayed on HC by so many. Crickey even SoS is over it so I am not alone in my dismay.

One other thing that I am bemused by is that no one in the management team have ever publically or privately stated that they would accept a low ball takeover yet their is a perception that they would. This is just plain silly IMHO. Several years ago they did not think they would get to this stage because they feared a takeover but they have resisted such approaches. We all know the value of the company is now huge with the potential to double from where we are now and quite possibly go even higher if the fundamentals support it.

I just wish a few more people would track down NB for a quiet chat about any concerns that they have and see what response he gives you. If you really want to you will be able to reach him. Our project is but a few months away from achieving several major milestones and they will be achieved. We have more than enough information and facts about the project that are already in the public domain to know that the DFS will point to a great investment. Whether the binding off take agreements should come before or after is IMHO not that important if you take a four month view. It is quite ironic that so many LT holders want so much short term progress on things that they think are critical. I suspect that there has been a lot of progress on BOAs as they are in regular contact with the potential off take partners. I did pass this info on after a chat with NB about 3 weeks a ago.

Much more importantly I can tell you that today the weather at Lake Como in Italy has been magnificent with full sunshine, blue sky and gentle breezes. Tonight will be dinner on the lakes edge at the Pescatori restaurant and tomorrow a scenic train ride to St Moritz in the Alps. Wednesday a boat trip down to Bellagio for some shopping and lunch. That's what all patient LT holders can look forward to.

Chrs W2

PS I wonder what Albemarle will do with the $3.2billion that they will receive for the sale of an ex Rockwood asset? The timing of this and our DFS is simply exquisite!!!
    Last edited by Wombat2: 21/06/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.84
Change
-0.130(4.38%)
Mkt cap ! $8.550B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.86 $2.91 $2.84 $43.32M 15.11M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 456378 $2.84

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.85 101000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.