PC1 0.00% 0.0¢ plus connect limited

Do I Smell A Takeover ACU, page-51

1. 2,808 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Bitcoin is the way forward for ACU ,It is recognized as a multi façade platform for accumulating trade globally,
    With its own internet Wallet cash system. Lightning ....fast transactions on Ethernet ,with coin cash machines being distributed ....???
    The millenniums people are writing the rules, not the baby boomers they are all in aged care soon.This is a disruptive game changer and should be used as a platform, Not putting all your eggs in one basket...
    Not the futures contracts.........
    but actual trading in multi web sites ,Virtual websites,With real prizes.Are legal in aus.? Way of the future as the BITCOIN beast picks up momentum.? IMHO if we want to get back on the board.... just do it!...Also make sure we can follow the ACU footprint in small print.
    Paul Crossin you already have a captive audience that you have captured ....now use it!...Real estate, cars, power bills ...hell even a years groceries .....Get off your arse and get crackin....Would not hurt to join in the discussion ?
    The thing I like is .....Every transaction has to have two or three signed authorities, So buying on the internet is not a fixed monthly bill, Which makes the public dubious. cautious. But a lot more one off traders or binge gamblers would like the system as to the normal monetary system. IMHO...DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PC1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.