ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Do it again, page-44

1. 4,216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12305
    new product council is an interesting topic

1/ Hydrogen

at the agm when I was speaking to David he was very excited about preliminary work Anteo had done on hydrogen electrolysis.

since then we have Khadija leading the team and in the last month have added 2 new employees, one with a masters degree, hydrogen and water resource science and another, a postdoctoral research fellow involving "Plasma assisted synthesis single atom catalyst for hydrogen production"

2/ new battery chemistries.

check out Manuel's presentation from energy next

https://www.anteotech.com/wp-conten...19-AnteoTech_Energy-Next-Conference_final.pdf

nickel and manganese rich variant cathodes (that doesn't sound promising for cobalt miners)
    solid state batteries
    metal oxide cathodes
    lithium sulfur batteries

there are definitely some breadcrumbs around about a few of these.

3/ sepsis test

we have still got quite a few assay developers still working at Anteo. What are they working on ??? they have given us several kpi's to be completed this quarter.

image.png

I'm sure our web developers were just  playing around with this banner,  presenting at the upcoming sepsis event on sept 5th. have we heard of a completed sepsis test? and who will we be partnering with to take it to market ?

4/ foot and mouth POC test.

similarly to the above the assay developers must be working on something. we have been told vet tests will be an area of focus with regulatory hurdles being less strident.

after Ross Vasta's visit to Anteo headquarter this is what he said in parliament.

"Imagine having a point-of-care test at the airport, ready to use for returning Australians and for incoming tourists. A point-of-care test for foot-and-mouth disease would help prevent this disease from re-entering our country, which would devastate our livestock industry and would endanger our food security."

I'm sure he just made that up and wasn't told about some work we are doing.....

that would be enough to keep the Anteo team pretty busy I reckon....
    Last edited by captainblood: 08/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $10.13K 480.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 2061189 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 85039 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.