JPR 0.00% 2.6¢ jupiter energy limited

Hard to say; but I believe that JPR fundamentals are more...

1. 572 Posts.
    Hard to say; but I believe that JPR fundamentals are more influential although I must admit that my due diligence includes picking up valuable propaganda (for and against) from this site whilst sifting through a lot of crap.

I was moderated yesterday for posting on this JPR thread the name of a Co that was suing HC and a couple of posters for defamation etc.

The moderation was because my comments were not stock related - I forgot to mention JPR.

I believe that the post was related to JPR; in fact to all posts and posters as we could place ourselves in jeopardy if we (on the JPR thread) do not strictly follow the hc rules.

The other thread was locked; no one can now comment on that thread. An ASX release today saw that articular stock plummet 42%; interesting graph...straight down kamikaze style.

I think that debate on hc - such as we have on JPR - could have alleviated the fears of the sellers of that stock; but holders were without counsel, panicked and sold. (since I started writing I have been continually altering the percentage drop - scary stuff).

Any comments on the power of HC postings (related of course to JPR) otherwise I'll be modded again :(

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $33.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.6¢ $0 9

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 105835 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 170016 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.