JPR 36.0% 1.6¢ jupiter energy limited

I certainly do look at what others say but rather to see what...

1. 5,658 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 548
    I certainly do look at what others say but rather to see what the emotional direction is.

After a period of time it becomes clear that although we shouldnt use emotion we all do.

I think that the one big message that I should have heeded from the JPR process was that the gaps in management that could be seen in the less than complete asx announcements really need to be explored more by shareholders. In my opinion management has not handled this process well. The market may have moved on them but there were times when a large cap raising would have been achieved at a substantially better price.

I wonder if holding huge parcels of options and heads price looking like getting there influenced them to ride the wave. Well like a lot before they rode it and it had crested so down it went.

I dont see the share as a failure - I think that Russian investors have a much ahrder scrutiny than any of us can and they have established a base value so from here I exprect it to climb and maybe 10c is possible in a few years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.009(36.0%)
Mkt cap ! $20.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ $11 667

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2389 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 2223 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.