SEA 0.00% 16.5¢ sundance energy australia limited

do management want to get share issue away ?, page-7

1. 56 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Whynot,

Might not have any acquisitions lined up..... That we know about, but it' s clear that they are looking as mentioned in previous reports. Current focus appears to be drilling drilling drilling and excellerating increases production.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-06-17/sundance-energy-will-look-to-acquire-more-u-s-shale-assets.html

Article titled: " Sundance Energy Will Look to Acquire More U.S. Shale Assets" -

"Sundance Energy raised A$48.1 million selling shares and plans to use the proceeds partly to accelerate development in the Eagle Ford, it said May 31. The company had about $145 million of cash at the end of March, it said this month."

...... " Partly"...... Makes you wonder :-)

Keep adding to those production rates, keep increasing potential with acquisitions and I have no qualms riding out the current share price- fundamentals only keep getting better. Nice work to the management team- wish I felt as comfortable in all the other shares I have.... Or had some cash on the side.

Good luck to all the long term holders as the increased results get better and better in the next few months

IMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.