OCV octaviar limited

Do mention Dgenny's 150,000,000 drop

1. 7,867 Posts.
    Goggy, let’s always remember that ARL is Dgenny’s front.

ARL 9th December 2015 Update in full:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    Dear Shareholder
    Share Consolidation

At the Annual General meeting held on 24 November 2015, shareholders approved
    a share consolidation on the basis of 1 share for every 200 shares held.
    The consolidation will create a capital structure that is more appropriate for a listed entity of the Company's size.
    The total share on issue have reduced from 980,558,167 shares to 4,905,441 shares
    following the share consolidation. Shareholders will be sent new statements today.
    Please note this share consolidation has no direct effect on Shareholders' percentage interests in the Company, except to the extent that any fractional securities need to be rounded up as a result of the consolidation. Furthermore, the aggregate value of each Shareholder's proportional interest in the Company should not materially change solely as a result of the consolidation.
    In theory, the notional market price of each share following the consolidation should increase to 200 times its current value. In reality, the actual effect on the per Share market price wi
    ll depend on a number of factors outside the control of the Company, and the market price following consolidation may be higher or lower than the theoretical post-consolidation price.
    The Company can make no guarantee in
    relation to the Share price post consolidation.
    Sincerely,
    Victoria Allinson Company Secretary Email ; [email protected]
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Dgenny’s 150,000,000 unit gift to Freddie drove this nail into PIF coffin
    with the consequences that it may be PIF the Victim who may have
    to TOP-UP ARL’s dodgy “distribution deficits”.
    It appears that this course has already been decided on, just email to Co. Secretary.

I for one will not pay this surcharge should it appear on PIF horizon of
    MFS/Octaviar/Wellington/Asset Resolution fiascos.
    I just won’t pay!

So to those among us with flippant one-liners I say: read very carefully the highlighted part above.
    I pointed to it before the meeting date with not much reaction on the forum.
    Showing our indignation today is pointless; as we were silent when time came
    to show our numbers in KPMG process, other events.
    Those with PIF conscience will recall voices goading us into that silence.
    So PIF resistance vaporised over a number of campaigns to stiffen that resistance that could have produced
    a different result to the one we are submitting to today.

Season' greetings with a view out of my new loft balcony.
    It's a great view!

Cheers,
    P1000068.JPG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.