Do muslims celebrate Christmas?, page-188

1. 3,493 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    I'm not nterested in this nit picking rubbish. From Atheism, to Zen Buddhism. You come to Australia, you abide by Australian Law. NO EXCEPTIONS!

Why did you come here? To escape the BS in your own country Don't bring it here and destroy mine. Aussies are pretty easygoing, usually. As the Cronulla Riots proved....You can push us too far.

Start raping our women, (as one group in Sydney did) or calling them prostitutes. (As one Sydney Imam did) Stop harassing lone people in the streets. We are not all limp-wristed, metrosexual, politically correct, left wing, LGBTQI sympathising, ambidexterous wankers. I have worked in other countries in my job, and I strictly abide by their rules and social customs, when I am there. Even went to church, (Catholic), with the family of a gorgeous Spanish/Filipina mestizo lady I was wooing, when I was very young....And that didn't kill me either. Although I sort of expected the Holy-water to catch fire, when I put my fingers in it. Push us average Aussies too far, and you will get a rude awakening.

Any of you are welcome to my house for a beer, or a good single-malt Scotch, and a good feed of Prawns, any time, night or day. I love a good philosophical discussion. (Msieu Arouet {Voltaire} is my favourite) Deo voluntas. Inshallah. (As God wills)

As the Spanish say; Mi casa su casa....Marum Katze.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.