EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Do newsagents sell fruit?, page-66

1. 4,885 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 386
    I didnt know how to start a new topic, but, you know the thing that worries me at the moment ? That is that EDE along with RFG and BIG is one of the most discussed stocks on HC at the moment. We know whats going to happen with BIG, IF it is relisted and we know whats going to happen to RFG when it recommences trading tomorrow and we know the reasons why in both cases; but does anyone notice a correlation with the amount of discussion on HC on a stock with a falling share price with where the stock ultimately ends up “as” ?
    Shares with rising share prices dont tend to get too much discussion, people are just happy with the rising share price and have no need to “gloat” or bring it to other’s attention. Apart from an idle comment, CSL shareholders dont tend to complain about what the company is doing be it right or wrong. I am a shareholder of ALF and comment on HC about the poor management and declining share price, but I dont have much to say about WIC.(another LIC that as opposed to ALF seems to be kicking goals).
    Apart from having a concrete mixer and a jackhammer and knowing that reo prevents concrete from cracking, i am not technologically qualified to talk about the chemical properties of Edencrete, its value to industry or the marketing thereof. It just seems to me that we have an improvement to a product that has been used for centuries and is still used today, that “we” dont seem to be able to “sell” or “market” the product properly.
    And that concerns me, as it apparently does others; that makes EDE one of the most commented stocks on in HC.
    My background is in Psychology, not concreting, but I would have thought if a product had been invented that could prevent concrete from developing a “shrink” (yeah, I know..... couldnt resist), and is used worldwide as a necessity, where is the product along with my thought process going wrong ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.427M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
69 195387450 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 8865673 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.07am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.