DCX 0.00% 0.2¢ discovex resources limited

Agreed. There's opportunity lost with the Duchess assets that...

1. 1,209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 652
    Agreed. There's opportunity lost with the Duchess assets that already have a value arguably at least 2/2.5x the current DCX market cap. There's the real prospect of the Duchess assets being mined in time.

We're on the wrong side of a deal from Russell Delroy. In the current run with gold this may do ok but the DCX officeholders are certainly looking after themselves and not aligned with the shareholders. These Finnish assets have traded on three different exchanges on three different continents & have gone nowhere but through a project re-promoted/recycling program. This time it's come full circle back to Australia.......can't see what's changed in the interim other than the people peddling it at an opportune time of the markets for gold. This is not a viable grouping of assets, if it was....a simple question.....why isn't it being listed/domiciled on a European exchange which should be its natural home?

I'd be out with the prospect of breakeven. This is one parcel I'm eager to pass on to the next person.......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.