LAT 7.41% 14.5¢ latitude 66 limited

Yes... 0.002 is a barrier to falling lower, and we will loose...

1. 4,584 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1419
    Yes... 0.002 is a barrier to falling lower, and we will loose this awkard safety net after share consolidation, that is a risk.

If the TO is successful and funding is fine ($+6M in bank ie.SPP funds, in bank funds from DCX and Lat66) ....

Hard to predict the likely MC but expect it do close to $35M, given assets and money in bank, with Russel involved likely to be supported, developing an aura, I dont believe in Guru's but the market does. So roughly neutral on consolidated shareprice to me, I could be entirely wrong.

20c share and a MC of $35M will be attractive to future investors, I am not a trader.

Basically my choice is based on 2 other peoples choices, Toby Wellman and Heath Hellewell. These guys know geology and company much, much better than I do or any of us, they are giving up some excecutive independence in the deal. If they are going for the deal then they see something better... given personal inducements are not excessive (which they are'nt, performance rights are well set performance levels accrective of SP), and they are participating in the SPP at 20c.

DCX had to change MOD... I can have my qualms, as I have stated. Toby and Heath are enthusiac about the change. I cant fight this as an investor in basically their talent. If DCX lost Toby, I wouldnt like to think what DCX would become.

Yes dilution is heavy, especially for the assets I was most keen on, Newman, Duchess... near Spartan etc. I have accepted that. Leverage into a mineable discovery has drop by 4 roughly on those assets, ashame. Duchess is still in the undecided category for mineable Cu, sporadic vertical veins, really needs a contigous find for large open pit, I am stilll hopefully it exists. Bascially the Finnish assets, are less risky in discovered metals, and possibity of extension into a large resource, there does exist an environmental risk of extension in some areas, they would make up 70% of the new company's focus.

Please choose on your own thoughts Correct me anywhere...

Last edited by trousergecko: 23/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LAT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.