DCX 0.00% 0.2¢ discovex resources limited

Yep, roughly a 50% loss before top-up myself, nearly all DCX...

1. 4,545 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1413
    Yep, roughly a 50% loss before top-up myself, nearly all DCX investors negative, we could form a club .... quantum, just say a wee bit bigger. Speculative investing/gambling. Risk spread across 10+ companies, up and downs over time all the time. Always my choice (not fault), the market sets the price at a "neutral" point in theory, hopefully I do due diligence and not get swept along. Swept in with Nil D on this one, homework afterwards, which at the time backed up further investment.

Ups worry me more, especially without reason. Made a good profit with DEG when they started drilling out Hemi, years of negative averaging down prior. In hindsight sold too early at around 40c in the upswing. Downs are easier to understand. Exploration company beaten down, with renewed money in the bank to drill high profile targets, excellent team, in a commodites upswing. Could choose a number of other possibilities, if you can find better then walk away. I have limited undertstanding of Lat66 assets which is a concern. DCX beaten up, sentiment negative from shareholders, I would suggest a low point.

Been here before, I am a contrarian... as long as the broad market doesnt do anything nuts , postive commodities trend is the most important, I am cautiously hopeful of a reasonable profit given team. While alive, hope is eternal .

What is the $2.7k?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.