DFM 0.00% 83.0¢ dongfang modern agriculture holding group limited

You also aren't on the ASX issueing stock on the Sydney Harbour...

1. 1,596 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 785
    You also aren't on the ASX issueing stock on the Sydney Harbour Bridge, charging customers to drive over it, and paying shareholders dividends on the profits..

You have raised some good points and provided some research, but myself being an investor who is by no means perfect of knows everything, INformed information is very much appreciated..

Questioning the farm rights by suggesting the directors showed Patersons a bunch of farms they have no rights to farm is stretching it a bit though..
    Unless there is any evidence of that other than the Company is Chinese in which case everything is suspect,,, then it's not really that helpful to the amatuer investor who you said you are trying to help..

My opinion, SP will climb on the back of harvest reports and revenue reporting towards the end of this season...

That's what i'm in it for, and after that to await further direction on where profits will go...

If it's all a fruad and I lose out, I won't hesitate to pay you your due.. You can call me on that, and i'll tick it as a lesson learned.

If I make a reasonable profit in the next 6 Months and the company still looks solid, i'll consider it a success for my strategy, and be thankful I wasn't worried out of the stock without all of the answers..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DFM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.