do not buy property !, page-24

1. 17,117 Posts.
    oh dear......
    the term, lambs to the slaughter, seems most appropriate here...
    no wonder they scream and rant and rave against buying property....
    property seems an incredibly safe bet...versus their stock picks
    I am sure they prey on the gullible, and the newbies to the gambling den
    I bet the newbies mostly learn very quickly,.... or not....
    when their funds disappear, into thin air

or the old saying...a fool and his money is easily parted

I am not calling the punters fools in these cases.....
    when they are up against, wolves dressed up as lambs, who know exactly the ploys and tricks they can play on the vulnerable ones

I really do feel sorry for many of the players...the newbies...enticed into the stockmarket...with just $500 for start up money, and expecting to turn it into 10 baggers or more, in a short time..

Inclined to believe many here actually believed they would make the deposit for a house from playing the stocks, some even went so far to believe they would be able to pay cash for the house from their stock plays.

They must have watched in disbelief at the bizarre and manipulative dealings going on, feeling helpless and confused. On the one hand they have the stock spruikers giving advice and explanations to keep them in the market, and making up excuses for the bizarre games as the players watch the trading screens, and the falling stock prices, minute by minute.

The black dark pools, the hidden transactions, the auto bots, and then the antics of each company, the spruiking by brokers......makes for a very formidable opponent, in this age of the 'new age stockmarket'.

Those guys may have had a chance dabbling in stocks a decade ago...but its a whole new ball game these days.

Never mind, we still see plenty of optimism out there, but how much can one lose, before calling it quits.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.