mention that there is a very good possibility that SOME...

1. 8,527 Posts.
    mention that there is a very good possibility that SOME ambituous "get there by boats new immigrant candidates", are, very likely, terrorist infiltrators. How many, who would know! In the face of the very convenient "I've got no papers" scenarios.

Shock. Horror. Clap 'em in irons. Making such claims against poor defenceless refugees. WE, the self-righteous, know they're all innocent - and genuine.

The thought police are out. And the Political Correctness
    Patrol. With batons. Spiked batons.

Apparently, some known Al Quaida suspect/member has just now been arrested in Indonesia. With tickets for a leaky boat to OZ in his fatter than normal wallet? Bet he's got First Class. It's less leaky up his end. But he had the cruise brochure.

Now there was UPROAR/MAYHEM and strident DERISION when Wilson Tuckey broached this perfectly feasible possibility some months back. How dare he insult these poor, (thus automatically "good") people. Just a fool and an idiot, this Tuckey.
    No one's been game to open their trap since.

The stats are also claiming to show up a large Tamil Tiger contingent amongst the Sri Lankan "cruiser" arrivals too.

Galling really when decent Sri Lankans, now Aussies, have to place a $15,000 bond before a relative can come for a harmless and legitimate family visit.

SHH! DId I say any of that?

But why is it SO far-fetched?

Are terrorist suspects, or real terrorists, something rare, refined, dainty, not to be criticised? Or so stupid that they're not out to exploit this "arrive by boat" free kick?
    And make hay while the sun shines? Or Jules Rules?

Just some observations worth a thought. But now I'll be classed "racist".

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.