CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

do not expect short term price action

1. 39 Posts.
    I have been holding cfu for the last 6+ months, and like many of you I have had high expectations. While the product seems to be unquestionable....the lack of recent news and lack of follow through does. Recently a family member of mine who also holds cfu, contacted cfu staff in the hope of finding out when news of production could be expected. We had initially been lead to believe that this news would be released sometime in March or April....but it now seems like this is entirely untrue and production will not commence until at least the end of this year, perhaps as late as early to mid next yr. Not only that but there seems to be some uncertainty on the size and price....with some indication that the price would be initially set at 30k per unit...as it stands now....but with the possibility of the unit to be scaled down...this uncertainty clearly says to me that production is a long way off.

I am most disappointed with the lack of communication from cfu on the production date. Until this point I have had total faith in the management team and the product...now I find that faith being shaken and consequently I have removed cfu from my portfolio.

Regards
    Madarch

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.