do not follow blindly & always dyor, page-14

1. 7,117 Posts.
    Profess as I said clearly in my orinal post I started this thread because

"Some posters have raised a very valuable point in some of the threads on HotCopper and that is that there maybe people out there who just blindly follow posts and tips and chase stock prices

I am saying this because lately I get alot of people emailing me asking me what to do what to buy etc etc

Given the current Euphoria in the market I think its a good time that those on here with a bit of experience offer some common sense (non financial) general advice and would appreciate the other more senior and experienced members of hotcopper even the mods to also comment on this"

As many have said this is a stock forum where like minded people get together to share info and thoughts

Its not a paid subscription service with analyst recommendations

The day the fun goes out of Hotcopper I will probably leave it and I think if we weren't able to freely share thoughts and ideas on here then whats the point?

But back to the point I think everyone on here needs to realize that it is their hard earned money so they must do their own research and make up their own minds as it will be their profits or losses and no one else's.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.