DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

do not get it, page-7

1. 1,884 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    daf,

This mob are so arrogant and cocky let's hope their attitude is justified and there not just tossers. Has Management done the TAFE course - How to Seal the Deal and if so did they pass. This is a major concern.

My sources tell me to expect 4 to 5 announcements over the next month and half. We've had the first one albeit a clayton's.

The carbon credits and O/S meters and bulbs are way down the track. Great expectations, dreams.... Astute management could nail it. Have these blokes got the ability to nail major overseas contracts. I don't know ! Have they got the products/technology. 100 percent yes !!

The Here and Now is the smart meter rollout for Victoria. Black himself told me a few months ago they had two Utility companies on board. Would not elaborate further in regard to the percentage of the total contract.
    INT was rated the best overall in the trials. It should translate into a substancial portion of the contract. If management have not done the TAFE course and therefore don't know how to seal the deal when they have got the best product, what hope have we got with O/S contracts ??

I have thrown the kitchen sink into this stock, couldn't buy anymore if it dropped to 3 cents. I hope the next couple of months will be exciting for us all. I hope !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.