TVN 2.67% 7.3¢ tivan limited

do not panic

1. 3,101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 468

We have what the world needs shortly....

This is just my opinion, I would appreciate constructive feedback.

The last GFC & following problems were due to Scams and thefts by the big insto's, which took away a lot of $$ & confidence from the stock markets. Hence the long term falls.

This time IMO, there will be No GFC, as the turmoil in the world, is due to Natural disasters (Japan, QLD etc), and due to Oil panic by the current situation in the middle east.

Remember the good old US of A cannot afford OIL to suffer, for 2 main reasons:
    1)It depends upon it too much.
    2)Also, the major factor IMO keeping the USD at the level it is, and not going down the toilet, is the requirement all nations have, to buy Oil in USD.
    Venezuala, Iraq & Iran were pushing to sell oil in other currencies, we all know how pally the US is towards them

The US will not let the situation in the middle east escalate to a point where there will any long term suffering.

So the panic due to the middle east will ease soon enough.

The situation in Japan is terrible for the people there, but what will happen now ?

It is not a 3rd world country, so there will be rebuilding....which requires Iron, Copper and other resources.

As nuclear will be not be the preferred option, the only really viable option is Coal.

So QLD, Middle East & Japan will need resources to rebuild.....and more coal for power.

DEMAND & SUPPLY will rule...pushing up the prices for Iron, Copper & Coal amongst others. (Related industries will also benefit)

The current downfall of the stock markets is panic, where a lot of large insto's will make a lot of $$$

The US economic figures are also good, some good news out of Japan & the middle east, some more news about rebuilding.....the markets will SHOOT UP

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
-0.002(2.67%)
Mkt cap ! $120.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 7.1¢ $42.78K 581.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 142943 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 48000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.