PRN 0.51% 99.5¢ perenti limited

I wrote to MD Ron Sayer yesterday saying i felt to TO offer from...

1. DSD
    15,757 Posts.
    I wrote to MD Ron Sayer yesterday saying i felt to TO offer from MAH was 'far too low.' He kindly wrote back and suggested i hold my shares until a formal reply from ASL board is made.
    He assured me that ASL management 'consider the value of ASL stakeholders to be of "paramount importance."
    Hence, i am not selling and expect another 30 cents to be offered. ASL are set to announce a cracker result for the year end (30 June) and FF divs will be paid.

In addition today's Oz has a long crit/analysis of the TO and their suggestion is that ASL shareholders deserve more and should "hold" their stock.

Ron Sayer started this company some 30 years ago and it was listed in 1994. The hard work has paid off and ASL has strong book of orders and ZERO debt.
    We are in the biggest mining boom in history. MAH know how much ASL will benefit their company and they def want to get their hands on us.

I feel MAH is a solid outfit with a strong order book and good profits. They can afford to pay us more and they will.
    MD Sayer owns 20% and he won't sell at this price. Nor should we.
    Hold on for a better deal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.5¢
Change
0.005(0.51%)
Mkt cap ! $933.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
99.0¢ 99.8¢ 98.5¢ $1.561M 1.573M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 600 99.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.5¢ 67483 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.