EXT 0.00% 1.1¢ excite technology services ltd

thanks to all for the constant flow of informative information,...

1. 180 Posts.
    thanks to all for the constant flow of informative information, with special mention to FB and LE. for a person like myself who is not fully across the uranium and mining sector it's of great benefit to read the opinions and descriptive commentary about Extract. i have been a holder for 3+years now and it has been a true patience game.

Apart from the fantastic grades and assay results from Rossing, what gives me greatest comfort is the way EXT's shareprice has held strong through the turmoil of the past 6-9mths.

I am like most on this thread and feel that EXT should certainly go it alone, however i also have confidence in management and feel that there are things that are yet to be explained in full which must make the merger alot more appealing to other suitors for takeover purposes.

i've been royally screwed over by a couple of companies in the last 6mths so to say i'm relying on EXT management to make the right decisions on behalf of us shareholders is an understatement.

It's all about keeping the faith!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $101.9K 9.229M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 324304 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 8267509 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.