SMN 2.78% 37.0¢ structural monitoring systems plc

Do Not Sell., page-2

1. 2,545 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 467
    Yeah Right, if only if it was that easy!

The market is built around "Supply and Demand" and Hype.

Lets look at similar market cap companies. Go to https://www.marketindex.com.au.

CPU Revenue at $2.35 Billion
    Net Profit at $415.7 Million
    Dividend at $0.23 cents
    M/C at $8.53 Billion.
    Rank 56 / 2299.

APT Revenue at $264.1 Million
    Net Loss at ($42.9) Million 377% down
    Dividends No divi in the foreseeable future!
    M/C at $8.20 Billion.
    Rank 59 / 2299

Can you spot the difference? No probs, supply and demand, APT is the biggest thing since slice bread.

ISX Revenue at $8.2 Million
    Net Loss at (700K)
    Dividend No divi in the foreseeable future
    M/C at $1.79 Billion.
    Rank 177 / 2299

IRE Revenue at $241 Million
    Net Profit at $30.3 Million
    Dividend at $0.16 cents (Interim)
    M/C at $2.09 Billion.
    Rank 155 / 2299

Can you spot the difference? One company is suffering from FOMO. The hype surrounding ISX has prob one more climb up to $2.25, before the short! All the way down prob to $1.25 low.

The question all investors who are not in, you better ask yourself this "Will ISX return revenue above $240 million by June 2020?
    As investors, do we honestly believe that ISX will pay a dividend of 0.16 cents middle of next year?
    As investors, what do we really believe? Is ISX the next APT? $8 billion by xmas? Christmas present for all the guys in both APT & ISX.

What is going to happen in October 2019?

Are we so complacent that any business in the "Transactions fees" business, has completely different rules to all other listed stocks on the ASX?
    Out of 2299 stocks, only a handful of stocks trade under different rules. APT & ISX As it stands, both yet to record an official Profit, Billion dollar companies overnight - it cannot get any easier than that.

Many thanks to Lies, he gave me the heads up on ISX when the price was 0.65 cents. However, you cannot be in all stocks. After considering my financial position, my motto is go big or stay home. The negatives outweighed the positives at the time. ISX future profit will have to be 10x SMN future profit just to be able to return the same amount in "Dividends" Sitting back in 4 to 5 years and getting 0.20 to 0.30 cents dividends fully franked twice a year-a monetary return in capital of between $60,000 to $70,000 a year was way too much to give up.

Also I want my name to go down in history, investing in technology that will save lives is far more rewarding than making a few quid out of some "Transaction Fee" company. We are talking about history in aviation. The greatest structural testing inventor this century in Ken Davey
    http://australian-inventors.asn.au/CVM is now so close to revolutionizing the whole aviation maintenance and safety program, will be known as the
    New Paradigm shift in aviation history this century.

That Ladies & Gentleman is making a difference! Greed will come and go, but being a member of a company that is at the forefront of aviation safety and maintenance is game changing for all involved. Next time you board an aircraft, ask yourself, is this aircraft structurally safe?

Good Luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.0¢
Change
0.010(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $50.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.0¢ 37.8¢ 36.0¢ $61.15K 164.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 24286 37.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.5¢ 500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
37.0¢
  Change
0.010 ( 5.71 %)
Open High Low Volume
36.0¢ 38.0¢ 36.0¢ 9740
Last updated 15.59pm 17/05/2024 ?
SMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.