LOK looksmart limited

re: *** do not touch looksmart .. takeover target Munchie, since...

1. 590 Posts.
    re: *** do not touch looksmart .. takeover target Munchie, since you have already made up your mind then I shouldn't be bother to reply to your post.. However, to be fair to others with a balance view on the subject, I would like to give my two bobs opinion here.

AOL & Amazon would be the two most logical suitors of Looksmart, and it will happen sooner than you think. Its just a matter of those founding share holders (whose strategic holdings deters the game so far) making up their minds to take the money and quit the game while they still ahead. I think they are smart people and they will do so for the benefit of small share holders as well.

As a takeover target, its a very cheap entry at currently price for both suitors. As a stand-alone listing business.. Looksmart is a gonna, because it will not be able to compete in the future with the two major forces leading by MSN and YAHOO.

Investing in Looksmart at this stage is just an educated betting on healthy taking-over premium. At this price, it is a low risk comparing with trading penny dreadfuls.

Do it at your own risk.. and if you don't like the risk then stay clear or sell out... It is your choice...

Good luck..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.