AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

do not trust no marlin or petera, page-51

1. 1,905 Posts.
    Struggling to find support Brothersh*t? Perhaps you should get some of your Lebanese mates together, you always hunt in packs don't you? Cowards. I'd love to know what you have fired back but as you know they were all some lame in the past that I had to put you on ignore...

Here's a catchphrase you'd better learn for your adult years: Hey buddy, GOT A QUARTER? Or maybe if your lucky: Would like fries with that?

Just remember, we are ALL hoping that this turns around so lets stop the rubbish (me included)and make this an informative thread.

I like No Marlin am not a ramper. I was trying to give a little bit of information to holders with info I received from gentlemen who I believe are informed "insiders" like MANY MANY others on this site. If these were skyrocketing No Marlin would be a hero even though I doubt strongly anyone would be foolish enough to buy AKK on the posts of someone you only know by a nickname on a shares forum.

Own up, did any of you who are having a go at No Marlin actually top up because of any of his posts? Or mine for that matter. Because if you did then you obviously have far too much money and I have a nice piece of swampland I'd let you have for half a mill! So give it a rest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.