ISN 9.09% 6.0¢ isonea limited

Younger generations are very tech savvy. Health sector is...

1. 7,746 Posts.
    Younger generations are very tech savvy. Health sector is overwhelmed and underfunded. Their is definately a conscious push towards online and phone services to relieve this burden.

I view the internet as a great source of information prior or subsequent to a doctors visit. How often do people go to doctors and get told they have some disease. You ask a few questions and leave.

By the time you get home you have 100 new questions. Now you know the disease, you can use the net and answer somethings for yourself.

Also good for seeking alternative forms of treatment. Experimental treatment, etc. But usually you consult a doctor before chopping off your arm or self medicating.

So it really depends on the symptoms and seriousness as to if internet is acceptable. Diagnosis should always be by professional imo. But monitoring can be at home for certain conditions.

Look at some basic things we monitor at home. Temperature. Blood sugar. Glucose monitors are actually a very good example. It's invassive, ie you prick yourself. But its also simple. You just get a simple number from the monitor. Also not much room for error.

I think spirometers have plenty room for error. Wheezometer less. I'm not saying ISN have a great product, because I don't believe that. But I do think it has a fighting chance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.