BSR 0.00% 1.3¢ bassari resources limited

I wonder what happen with these potential investors?Feedback –...

1. 800 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    I wonder what happen with these potential investors?

Feedback – Zurich Road Show Oct 2017
    - Gadafi Gorana: Gadafi believes that Bassari holds a big potential of a deposit, and it is
    close to production, therefore he will buy a first position in the open market. He will also
    promote Bassari to his clients. He would like to receive the financing terms to consider.
    - Guenter Ike: Mr Ike thinks Bassari is a wonderful story, and he knows the Senegal area is a
    rich deposit area. He likes the fact that the company never raised money through brokers
    and the founder of the company still play an important role in the company. He would like to
    receive the terms of the financing and more news in the future.
    - Marco Zahner: is a gold bug, you gave him an excellent insight about Senegal and Bassari.
    We believe that he will buy from the open market soon.
    - Meinrad Zimmerman: is happy to meet you in person, and he will buy a first position in the
    open market.
    - Christian Friechter: is a special investor, and you have given him an excellent insight about
    the company stock price history. From what we know about him, we believe that he will buy
    from the open market and wait for more news in future.
    - Zoltan Raba: Zoltan spoke to you before, and he already invested through the open market.
    And we will share his article to promote Bassari to GMNs other investors. He is interested to
    receive the financing terms and conditions.
    - Eugen Melliger: is interest to invest into Africa. He likes the Bassari story and will follow it
    closely before making an investment.
    - Pascal Roth: is highly interested in Bassari as he believes in Gold, and he is highly
    interested in investing in Senegal, so he will make some adjustment on his current
    investment and position himself in Bassari through open market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.