ODE 14.3% 0.3¢ odessa minerals limited

do something, page-117

1. 1,983 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 118
    How is Fargo a Ponzo scheme, I’d like to know. That would be crypto. And even that had institutions interested. Massively. You obviously don’t understand the concept of value, diversification, and market forces. For one, some aspects of market forces are unexplainable. It’s so easy to complain that real estate prices in Australia is too high. Or bitcoin price is too high. Then just don’t buy it. But here we are talking about a shell, and depending on the industry it chooses, may have billion dollar market cap potential. There are dozens of micro caps going for a run post tax season, so Fargo might just be going with the flow. IMO, there is evidence of institution support or interest. IMO, I can see value, and it is beneficial for me to have a long term position in the stock. Different investors have different risk appetites and goals. But end game is the same. We are here to make money. Your post just shows me you want to make money, but you are confused. maybe bc you missed out at 0.005. Maybe bc you want validation or peace of mind for your point of view. Maybe you are another fundie. Maybe what you say is right. But there is one dead giveaway you can’t hide. That is you are interested enough in this stock to post something negative about it...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $3.129M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $330 110K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 55031580 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 640000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.