ION 0.00% 0.9¢ iondrive limited

If these Canon UG soon upcoming results inspire confidence to...

1. 390 Posts.
    If these Canon UG soon upcoming results inspire confidence to proceed, GBF contractors might become the mine operators IMO. Simon Mitchell has probably witnessed them in action at Callie NT. They're pretty obvious candidates if WGX decides not to proceed with the UG mine.

Could be a cash generator in the not too distant future.

http://www.gbf.com.au/current-projects.htm

Re Jockeys- Barclay and Paterson of BMV have incredible resumes as Mining Engineers/Mine Managers etc. Doug Kirwin equally so as a Geologist. For me though, Simon Mitchell is the "glue guy". He's got very good Geology credentials, however, his background in banking, finance and M&As sets him apart. Keith Neumeyer of First Majestic Silver and First Mining Finance is another mining exec, who really understands the financial side of running businesses because of a banking background. Simon is the sort of bloke you want in charge IMO. Having a great supporting cast of good/great Geos helps. Striking deals with BMV doesn't hurt either.

I don't think the horses (deposits/tenements) will let the jockeys down either.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ION (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.443M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $1.822K 202.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 450000 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 2912976 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.31am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ION (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.