I have found that much of the bible has been translated out of...

1. 890 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    I have found that much of the bible has been translated out of context, well to be honest I didn't work it out myself, but have stumbled across some very intelligent theologians on the net and many of them have got theories to offer that I often tend to believe. The bible states that when you die you then face judgement, inferring that when your meatbag dies your intellect lives on. There are thousands of people who have had a near death experience (dying and being resuscitated), their stories are pretty much the same if you read a couple of hundred of their experiences. But don't believe me blindly, it's well known in the hallucinogenic circles that you can leave your body for a short time if you 1/take the right dose of mushrooms and 2/ are of good character. It's not a coincidence that the active ingredient in these plant medicines is the chemical DMT, which is now often referred to as "The God molecule". Not that I'm encouraging anyone to try out these god given plants, if you aren't of good character you will probably have a bad trip, and will probably never be the same again.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.