Goodness me, trying to use this to claim that I'm elevating...

1. 21,018 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    "We are to fill up with the word of God (in it's full context and meaning of) and become a tower of light, like wotsup

As you're all in childish desperation mode because you cannot counter Bible backed points,

I gave you bible backed up points that show you claim to be equal with Jesus.

Me -> "We are to fill up with the word of God (in it's full context and meaning of) and become a tower of light, like wotsup
    "The word of God didn't become the tower silly, it powers the Tower, you know how it lit up Jesus making him a tower of light.

You are quite close here, wotsup.
    You just bypass your tribulation, recognising your state, moving to where you should be to have your sins washed clean by the blood of the lamb as water wells up from inside you to eternal life.
    You make yourself equal with Jesus. Who most know, not you, is God the Son.

44Then Jesus cried out,“Whoever believes in me does not believe in me only, but in the one who sent me.45The one who looks at me is seeing the one who sent me.46I (wotsup) have come into the world as a light,so that no one who believes in me should stay in darkness.

Jesus is the (tower of) light that shines upon you, wotsup. You are not the (tower of) light.whereu is correct, you are deluded.

4He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called Godor is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God the Son.

you are all desperately parroting each other and trying to play the man, with the use of my OBVIOUS bit of humor here.

You always say you are your words and your words are the spirit of you, wotsup.
    Your spirit of you delusions have been exposed and you are trying to backpedal your way out.

Goodness me, trying to use this to claim that I'm elevating myself

YOOOOU are or supposed to be, the House/Temple of God

No, wotsup you are part of the temple, not the temple of God.

If anyone destroys God’s temple, God will destroy that person; for God’s temple is sacred, and you together are that temple.
    You place yourself in that temple equal with Jesus.

Me -> "We are to fill up with the word of God (in it's full context and meaning of) and become a tower of light, like wotsup
    "The word of God didn't become the tower silly, it powers the Tower, you know how it lit up Jesus making him a tower of light.

1. YOOOOU are or supposed to be, the House/Temple of Godeek.png

Goodness me, trying to use this to claim that I'm elevating myself

Your words, your spirit, wotsup. Read them and see the bible backed verses that expose you as we test your spirit.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6095/6095057-9d67fe6a16ef80e334181a6f1ef47f47.jpg

You're becoming a laughing stock, so to speak and childish at that

You are too seriously deluded for us to laugh at you, wotsup.
    You require to REPENT!
    Last edited by gumUnderfoot: 11/04/24

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.