"That's right @wotsup God reveals himself as God the Father from...

1. 23,000 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "That's right @wotsup God reveals himself as God the Father from the word of God which is the Holy Spirit and Jesus is the image of God and hence God.
    So God is Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
    Your translation isn't bad."

Your 2 Thes delusions are still on display I see.

The 1st Adam was made in the image of God as well DRRRRRRRRRR.

You're never what you're the image of DRRRRRRRRRRRR tongue.png
    He BECAME the express image of God after the likes of the following; (Heb 1:3, John 14:10)
    Due 18:18 - I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.

Part of the progress of that raising;
    Luke 2:40, 52 - And the child grew, and waxed strong in spirit, filled with wisdom: and the grace of God was upon him.
    And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favour with God and man.

Hmmm I wonder when this inspired creation by man of a pre-existing Jesus, wasn't in favor or fell out of favor, at some point?????? rolleyes.png

Hence after his Baptism which is when he was sent into the world, he had the words of the God and Fathers without measure, so when he expressed out the GOD and FATHERS words, he became the expressed image of the God and Father.
    And just like Jesus says in John 17:3 in child like language, being the express image did NOT make him God, you silly one.

If I had the words of God without measure and expressed them out, I would be the express image also, but certainly not God you crazy one wink.png
    --------------
    "So God is Father, Son and Holy Spirit."

Now lets SEE if there is any slim chance of your Brain switching on, by showing you, three examples of many crazy things, that your statement here produces.

I ascend to my God = Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

Thomas to Jesus -> My Lord and my God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
    (hmmm, but hang on, you claim Jesus alone here is being referred to as God, do you see how ridiculous many of your claims are?)

1 Cor 8:6 - But to us there is but one God = Father, Son and Holy Spirit, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, through whom are all things, and we through him.

BUT NEVER THE LESS, YOUR 2 THES 2:11 DELUSIONS WON'T ALLOW YOU TO SEE YOUR STUPIDITY IN YOUR CLAIMS.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.