"Be that as it may, the Advocate, Comforter . . . . is the...

1. 23,000 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "Be that as it may, the Advocate, Comforter . . . . is the founder of a new religion."

NO -> The Advocate is the Holy Spirit = the God and Father, the Door to Eden so to speak, was reopened to him on the taring of the curtain at Jesus's death.

John 6:45 - It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.
    Isa 54:13 - Then all your sons will be taught by Yehowah, and great will be their prosperity.
    Jer 31:34 - No longer will each man teach his neighbor or his brother, saying, 'Know Yehowah,' because they will all know Me, from the least of them to the greatest, declares Yehowah. For I will forgive their iniquities and will remember their sins no more.

From what I gather, it would seem rather apparent and logical, that to get the above, you at least need to know the key core basic TRUTHS of who and what God and Jesus are.
    But this truth was tossed by the CC's, beginning in around the 100's and nearly all the break aways, come away with these corrupted roots = the common denominator.

Based on the above quotes, the numerous numbers of Christian faiths that you mention, should be impossible, if they were on the truth trail and the world as we know it, would not be recognizable.
    ------------

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.