I couldn't agree more. I hope you didn't think I had a counter...

1. 6,480 Posts.
    I couldn't agree more. I hope you didn't think I had a counter view to this?

There has only ever been one religion and it has many and various forms adapted to need and capacity. The whole thing is leading us towards an ultimate truth of which we will never arrive, but the journey has its own rewards.

The various religions, from those we recognise as major religions to those we recognise as indigenous beliefs are all equal. Their founders are all equal and it is like a spiritual net that is slowly drawing humanity into planethood.

Muhammad was called the Seal of the Prophets and this does not mean the last, it means that regional religions end with Him. Christianity and Islam are still regional religions. Muhammad closed the book on the Jewish line of Prophets, Adam, Abraham, Noah, Moses, Jesus and Asian religions such as Buddha, Krishna, Zoroaster and a great many other religions lost to time and indigenous religions. No new regional religion will be valid after Muhammad.

Any new religion after Muhammad will be global in its reach just as humanity is becoming a global society. Still a long way to go before we have a single currency, sexual equality, a common auxiliary language, common weights and measures, common law, etc, but you can clearly see the networks connecting and a religion concomitant to this coming of age will be necessary.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.