EPE enterprise energy limited

Hi stelep7, he said the reason why didn't report the amount...

1. 280 Posts.
    Hi stelep7, he said the reason why didn't report the amount because at the time it wasn't important. He said its the size of reservoir was more important. Mind you he never made any mentions to the size either. I also asked him why no mention to size? He said it was commercial and productive and could be tapped in to infastructure very quickly and cheaply. Thats what is important and share holders will be happy to know it's profitable with quick cash flow turnaround.

I asked him, Are going to announce any figures to the market? He replied, With the amount of phone calls I'm getting at the moment it seems investors want to know, I don't why?, except to do some share values. If investors feel its important then I'll see what I can do and probaly make some announcement with figures next week.

I said to him, Should I include Yellowbank creek-3 pumping the 5 barrels in my figures (lol)? He replied, Hey its giving us $250.00 a day without us doing anything. It pumps 24 hrs a day and $250.00 in pocket is better then nothing!.

(i cant argue with that)

I said what about Yellowbank creek-2 wasn't that pumping away? He said, Yes it was, we were getting about 44 Barrels a day from it but then we noticed there was too much flow with it, so we shut it in for now.

I said, what about Future Wells?
    He replied, At the moment we doing some sums and research for Yellowbank Creek-5 and we might need more data before start. Also we need schedule the rig and so on.

We had good chat on the mobile which went for over 35 mins as he got very technical which some went over my head. My field is Electronics/Computer technican so I'm sure if I got carried away and started talking about Silcon waffers, chip bonding, AND Gates, XOR gates and Pin Grid Arrays some of it would fly over his head too.

Otherwise, it was great talking to him and I still think todays sell off was over done. I'm sure a few stop loses got hit on the way down. I think once investors confidence returns with Oil prices and also start to think straight they'll come back for another rally.

Cheers,
    Ace.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.